Launches, workshops and news at Aquafolia
January 2, 2019
Inflammaging is a process where mini lesions repeatedly degrade cell membranes, damaging the fibers of collagen and elastin so precious to the skin. At the heart of the responsible agents are pollutants, stress, lack of sleep, intense sports, alterations of the skin’s barrier, irritants and mismanaged diets that produce oxidants, including free radicals. The visible signs of inflammaging are a lack of complexion luminosity, wrinkled skin that loses its youthful appearance and a loss in the skin’s elasticity. It is this invisible inflammatory process that participates to the aging process.
In response to this inflammaging process, Aquafolia launches AquaIMUNITA Probio Omega Cell Cream:
- An unctuous cream formulated with three innovatives technologies.
- A restorative anti-aging† for a healthy youthful appearance who defends against age accelerating environmental stressors.
- Restorative anti-aging† for a healthy youthful looking skin.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through hydration❖.
- Clearer and brighter complexion.
- Replenished skin’s moisture barrier❖ in favor of its natural defence mechanism.
† The upper layers of the epidermis
❖ From an appearance and/or sensation perspective
Consult the archives
August 9, 2018
Your skin and the sun
Preventing damage from environmental aggressors, preventing premature skin aging and favoring its natural repairing mechanism are the main objectives AQUA SOLEIL products. AquaFolia Aqua Soleil innovates by offering a broad spectrum UVA-UVB sun protection product line perfectly adapted to your skin type and conditions, intelligent and antioxidant.
December 10, 2017
New Hydrophilic Moisturizing Oil
Discover 4 nourishing, softening and revitalizing oils, without oily residue. A clever blend of grape seed oil, avocado, tea, jojoba and vitamin E. A real source of nutrition for skin lacking lipids, structure, hydration and vitality.
January 24, 2017
Life relies on balance, which brings forth beauty and well-being. Taking in hand the skin’s radiance means rediscovering the joie de vivre brought about by unwavering self-esteem.