Discover a 100% natural therapeutic device
For face and body
Cellular mechanotransduction (Deep tissular massage)
Cell stretch or mechanotransduction involves applying mechanical stretching motions to the cells of the human body and their connective environment. These stretching motions influence and stimulate cellular activity to optimize cell functions and exchange.
This method naturally activates the body’s cell functions, so they stay younger longer and provide the body with the elements it needs to stay balanced. Mécanotransduction cellulaire.
How it works
- Increases production of collagen and elastin as a result of the stress caused by cell stretching.
- Improves neovascularization, which supplies essential nutrients such as vitamins, trace elements, etc. to support tissue regeneration.
- Improves the skin’s elasticity, firmness, complexion and radiance.
- Firms tissue by tissue stimulation – cellular mechanotransduction, stimulation of the fibroblast
- Oxygenates the tissue – healthy complexion
- Smooths wrinkles – immediate results
- Drains – remarkable reduction in puffiness, dark circles, congestion and edema
- Defines the contours of the face and body
- Fills and firms – improvement from hyaluronic acid
- Helps post-op recovery: edema, disengorgement, adhesions, circulation, recovery support
- Boosts energy – stimulates energy points
- Use a combination of pressure and decompression – breaks down fat deposits
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Aids venous return – for lighter legs
- Helps with stretch mark recovery – nourishes
- Effective in preparation for muscular effort, and for recovery after exertion