Hydrophilic Moisturizing Oil Orange-Mandarin
Oil that is able to transform into a milky moisturizing❖ emulsion.
Nourishing replenishing oil that gives back hydration to the skin. Its hydrophilic abilities and high quality oils allow it to transform into a moisturizing❖ milky emulsion when mixed with water. Fantastic to regenerate the moisture barrier of the skin. Gives back lubrification to dry, devitalized skin in need of lipids.
Mandarin essential oil has calming properties. Also excellent to help in sleep disorders. She also has anti-cellulite action. Beware it can be photosensitizing so do not go in the sun with this oil.
- Bottle with pump 250ml
- Lipid replenishing action
- Nourishing (free fatty acids)
- Deeply conditioning and moisturizing❖
- Favors repair by hydration❖
- Anti-dehydration (barrier function)
- Gives back elasticity and suppleness to the skin
Massage on the body. For the neutral oil, add to the bath (6 pumps or 15 ml). All hydrophilic oils can be incorporated in the bath, but take note that women sensitive to vaginitis should only use the neutral oil.
Take note that essential oils can cause skin allergies on certain subjects.
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that does not represent the fonctions of the concept or the product)
- Calming (mandarin essential oil)
- Antioxidant (grape seed oil)
- Rich in vitamins (avocado oil)
- Antioxidant and free radicals (Camellia oleifera – tea oil)
- Regenerative (jojoba seed oil)
- Favors repair (tocopherol)
- Regenerator (vitamin A – ascorbyl palmitate)
❖ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective