SOURCE OF VITALITY
Somptuous anti-aging† care for mature, dehydrated, devitalized skin in need of lipids.
Evolutionary biotechnology to favor repair, protect, vitalize, give back elasticity, firmness, suppleness and hydration❖. At the heart of the concept restore hydro-lipidic film. A true source of vitality for mature alipidic skin to restructure and fight the visible signs of aging.
Action of the products:
- Lipid generator† to help the protective barrier (yeast extract – biotechnology)
- Nourishment to the skin (omega)
- Bring back comfort and suppleness❖ (relipidizing, nourishing and lubricate)
- Favor the natural defence system by hydration❖
- Fight the visible signs of aging
- Restores a healthy appearance of the skin (most powerful polyphenol originating from green tea)
- Favor repair and give back vitality to the skin by hydration❖
- Lipid regenerator† that favors natural defence system of the skin by hydration❖.
- Packed with cosmeceutical biotechnology of natural origin to revitalize dry, devitalized, mature skin.
(Educational information from in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that does not represent the functions of the concept or the products)
1. Epigallocatechin gallatyl glucoside – biotechnology
Water based solution containing a vegetal polyphenol on which a glucose molecules was attached by an enzymatic process. Enzymatic transformation of EGCG contained in natural green tea extract Anti-collagenase, antioxidant, anti-aging† and anti-inflammatory actions.
2. Hydrolyzed yeast protein – biotechnology
To generate lipid – relipidize.
3. Alaria esculenta
Anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties. (high tech extract from brown algae). Anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties. Reactivates the cellular metabolism by stimulating the cell’s activities (mitochondria, detoxification and others).
4. Bodyfensine technology
High-tech extract, a tripeptide to stimulate the natural defence system of the skin.
5. Cold press Plum oil
Rich in tocopherol and essential fatty acids.
6. Tamarindus indica seed extract
The seeds contain 65% to 70% of polysaccharides (molecular weight smaller than hyaluronic acid’s polysaccharides), 15% to 20% of proteins and 3% to 5% of oil. Exceptional moisturizing❖ and smoothing properties that visibly diminish lines and wrinkles. Polysaccharids, more than hyaluronic acid – deeply moisturize❖
7. Hyaluronic Acid – biotechnology
Small molecular size extracted through biotechnology
8. Borage, grape seed, lingonberry, avocado, evening primrose
Cold press oils for omega 3, 6 and 9 to favor repair and regeneration.
AquaNUTRIA Concept products
❖ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective
Triple Action 3A
Anti-aging† for combination to oily types still suffering from localized imperfections
Anti-aging† for sensitive, reactive
and dehydrated skin
Anti-aging† for mature dehydrated skin suffering from hyperpigmentation